Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Trusty Barks

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1390537

Hop along with me in Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

 

P1390539

Don’t forget to hop over to see Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky for the Thoughtless Thursday blog hop.

P1390542

Now, let’s head straight for those BARKS!!!

On Sepia Saturday’s post…

easyweimaraner   asked about my weekend…

“Have a super Labor Day Weekend with some treats and maybe even with a BBQ?”

 

Lauren Miller  asked...

Is it play time? :D

 

Frankie Furter and Ernie  said…   

“Happy Labor Day to YOU also...
Don't Cha just HATE it when Mean Ol' Mr Gravity does that to your toys?”

 

P1390935

First, I didn’t get any BBQ ‘cause the Humans didn’t have any either. 

P1390600

As for “play time”…it was playtime.  When we go inside I have to hand my toy or bumper to my Human.  Unfortunately I let it go too soon and it fell.  My Human caught me picking up the toy to hand it to her again. 

On Sunday’s spider post

easyweimaraner   queried…

“Spiders are super artists, aren't they? Have a super Labor Day Weekend!”

and

Susan Willett  asked…

“Something "bugging" you? (Couldn't resist the pun!)
Have a great day!
Wags (and purrs) from
Life with Dogs and Cats.”

finally

Oz theTerrier  

“Is that an orb weaver, Hawk? I can't tell since it is in black and white but BOY OH BOY...that is a great photo! What's with the bees? Do you own that hive so you can have fresh honey?
Happy weekend, buddy.
Oz”

P1390984

Don’t know what kind of spider wove the web.  It was just pretty. 

P1390983

As for the hive…honey…

P1390965

 

P1390966

 

On Monday’s Mischief post I  caught up with all the questions.  Of course, I got more questions and barks…

Talent Hounds queried…

“What a busy week you're having Hawk. I bet you'd love to play with the cows and horses huh?”

 

P1300695

 

P1290829

 

 

BOL!  I like to sniff hello to them, but not play.  They might kick me.

P1310421

 

Frankie Furter and Ernie  stated

“City folks don't know what they are missing... Country LIFE is really an EAR FULL sometimes isn't it Hawkeye? AND we aren't talkin CORN either.”

 

P1380793

Not just “corn” my friend, but “corn field beans”. 

P1330666

You’re right…sometimes the country is downright “loud”!  But it’s a good loud, not a man made loud. 

 

P1330685

 

Yesterday,

easyweimaraner   replied…

“oh really? I could give ya a bag of beef jerky... deal?”

P1390514

Sorry, no deal.  I’m not allowed to have beef jerky…orders from my vet doctor.

Thanks for the thought.

P1390877 

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. All of your photos are so lovely. My favorite is the one of Hawk in the field with the mountains in the background. Wow! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no jerky? Grrrr to the vet. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. no beef said your dogtor? hmmm... wait, I have a chewed ball and a pawmade monkey puzzle...deal? I so agree with the Dachshund brothers, country life is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great responses Hawk!!

    While we don't live as country as you do, we are a bit more rural than some. My little granddaughter stayed over last week and she said she didn't like the sounds the night was making. It's just Nature's music to us. :-)

    Thanks for joining the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much for joining the hop. We like the quiet of the country too, but on holiday weekends it can be noisy there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great follow up, I must of missed a post as I didn't see all the cool farm animals. I love living in the country. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY those spiders! Oh my. Happy Thoughtless Thursday

    ReplyDelete