Friday, May 16, 2014

Cold Front!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

 

P1350764

I’m joining Slim Doggy, Peggy’s Pet Place and To Dog With Love in Fit Dog Friday blog hop!

 

Today I’m BOL!!!

 

P1350797

 

I was racing through the trails and my Human focused on the downed tree that I’d have to jump, but she messed up the zoom and focus and this is all she got!!!  BOL!!! 

 

P1350803

 

When a fellow is worn out from racing in the woods, especially now that summer is creeping across the country, water is important. 

P1350745

My Human carries bottled water for me on our walks but I’m still ready for a good drink when we reach the car.

 

P1350751

 In the photo above you can just barely see my water dish in the shade of the car. 

 

P1350903

If you walk on a leash, or go with your person on a safe off leash walk, you can wear a back pack and carry your own water and even a collapsible bowl. 

P1350900

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

18 comments:

  1. Funny first photo, yes always have water and shade on hand when racing around in warm weather. Take care buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My momma always carries bottled water for me (and herself) and a collapsable bowl for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hydration is very important Hawk!! We always have some...for both me and for the girls!! That first photo is funny!! Believe me...we take those too!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are lucky as we have a water fountain in our park so we stop off every so often for a drink.
    Have a fabulous Friday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it ever gets warm out we will be thirsty for sure, but it is still pretty chilly here...in the 50's. We drank lots of water last week when we were in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom and Dad always carry water. We however are stubborn and won't always drink it if we aren't at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you Hawk, helping out and carrying your own water. That's how a fit dog stays fit! Thanks for joining the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't found a backpack that will fit Mr. N or I'd make him carry some of his own weight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We always carry a water bottle for Rita - even in the cold weather (well, it never gets THAT cold here in So Cal). Now... if only there was someone to carry my water for *me*!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have always water in the car. Mom has it even in her bag. Because I made ahole in my waterbottle :o) have a super friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The other day on our walk I brought a bottle of water, do you think I could get Delilah to drink it? No siree Hawk, she would not. But it's a great reminder for us humans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so right, Hawk, staying hydrated is very important. I have some water bottles that I can drink out of, with a special cap that the dogs can also drink out of.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets
    PS....I've taken a lot of photos like that first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usually take a couple of photos like that first one on all our walks. We usually carry some sort of soft sided bowl when we go out for long walks, but usually things are wet enough around here that the streams are always flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips about the water! Super important! BTW Hawk how have you been feeling lately?
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. When you are faster than lightening you need all the water! Happy running!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So green! Looks like you had a great time! We're big fans of a backpack and collapsible bowls on our walks :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Or you can make the human carry it as happens around here. ;)

    ReplyDelete