Saturday, October 26, 2013

Windin’ Up and Preparin’ to Begin! The Week! A New One!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1280716

Last  Sunday I posted the following black and white photo and received several questions that I didn’t answer yet.

P1290058

So I want to address those questions now.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

“COOL! IS the first photo taken from a window. Happy Black n White Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar”

There were 2 black and white photos in the post.  Sugar was asking about the above photo. 

 

nodogaboutit said...

Oooh Hawk! I love this one! How did you get such a cool effect? It's really cool looking.

 

No, this was not through a window.  We were outside in the evening.  This was another instance of my Human playing with her camera focus.  The bird was sitting on the neighbors pier; both were in sunlight. 

See the tree leaves…she was havin’ trouble getting the bird in focus ‘cause the lens wasn’t strong enough and she was getting the leaves okay.  This was a throw out until my Human saw it on the computer screen.  She doesn’t have a special editing program, so what she sees through the lens is what you get.

 

SlimDoggy said...

“It looks like a stork?”

It does, doesn’t it?  but it isn’t. 

 

Janet Keefe said...

“Is that a crane?
I'll be back tomorrow to see what you were up to, Hawk!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 
 

sagechronicles said...

“Spooky crane!”

Nope not a crane either. 

Oh, y’all really want me to tell you what it is?…I have to admit it really looks like a stork or a crane, but it’s an egret. 

 

P1290060

 

P1290061

 

P1290148

 

P1290166

 

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. The egret photos are very cool indeed. And that last photo is my favorite. Looks like you are about to put a paw to your bumper.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shot Hawk...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever mum that is well cool. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the shots!! Egrets are very cool!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I should have known that was an egret!! Actually, I thought it might have been a heron too.
    Good action shot of you pouncing on your ball, Hawk!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  6. My camera never takes cool pictures like that one!

    ReplyDelete