Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some Fellows Just Don’t Talk

 

Hi Y’all,

 

Sometimes rescues just don’t have time to determine a dog’s history.  Sometimes the dog is just close mouthed, not talkin’ about his past…

Todays fella needs a Forever Homes and/or Sponsors.  However he is certainly talkin’ about himself.

Andy is listed as a pure bred Chessie.

 

Hello, I’m Andy!  Nice to meet you.  I’m currently living at Homeward Bound Animal Welfare Center in Middlebury, VT.

I listen well and am eager to please as well as being smart.  I can readily learn whatever commands you’d like to teach me.  I’d love to go to school with you so we could learn to work together and bond. 

Since I’m a young adult I have LOTS of energy.  I love playing fetch and would make a great hiking or jogging partner!  The more exercise the better!

I’m already house trained, neutered and up to date on all my shots.

I prefer a home as an ONLY pet.  I’m really interested in cats and very jealous of other dogs getting attention.  School would help me here too. 

I’m considered a special needs fella because I am also on a special diet. I have skin allergies so the special diet helps me to feel and look my best!

I also have a bit of separation anxiety in new surroundings.  I wish my new family to be around during the day or have a job where I could go to work with you. 

You never have to worry about me going far. I am sweet, loving and loyal and love being beside you. 

Please, please come meet me!  Once you see what a wonderful, handsome fella I am, I know you’ll adopt me!  Please…

 

 

Contact information for me:

Homeward Bound Animal Welfare Center
236 Boardman Street
Middlebury, VT 05753
Phone: (802) 388-1100
Email:
info@homewardboundanimals.org

 

Thanks for takin’ the time to listen to Andy and his needs.  Are you lookin’ for a perfect fella?  If you want a constant companion whose only desire is to please you, Andy is your fella!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

All information and photos are courtesy of Petfinder.com and Homeward Bound Animal Center.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. We always have paws crossed that these poor babies looking for forever homes find one. Good luck Andy. Have a terrific Tuesday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy seems like a real nice Chessie and we have all paws crossed that he finds his furever home soon!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy, I worry about these guys with special needs, so many people are hesitant to take them.

    Hoping he finds his forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he finds his forever home soon, will share.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy is a handsome chap...Wish him luck in finding the perfect home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the blog hop and I'm off to share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie. Hope he gets a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is such a handsome guy, he looks fairly young! He is in my neck of the woods so I shared him on my personal Facebook page as well. Hope he finds his home soon!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete