Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lilly a Flower of Spring…Bring Her Into Your Life

 

Hello, my name is Lilly! 

 

 

I am a very timid and shy Chesapeake Bay Retriever.  Don’t worry, once I get to know you I’ll warm up to you and be very affectionate.

I like other dogs, cats and children. 

I’m a pretty calm girl…I am not possessive or aggressive about my food or toys.  However, I do love to be active.  I love playing fetch!

I know basic obedience commands and how to behave in a house.  Sometimes though, if I get really nervous, I have a little accident. 

My one wish in life is a family to love me and help me come out of my shell…take me to school to learn more.  Maybe even teach me tricks.  Take me places to help me overcome my shyness…you know, like Shyla and KB do. 

Please come by and meet me…I promise to charm you with my sweetness…if you give me a chance I’m sure you’ll want to take me HOME!!! 

Oh, yes, where to meet me…Eastern Shore Animal League, Chesapeake City, MD.  My telephone number is 410-398-9555 or 410-885-2687.  If you prefer you can email me via:   cecilcospca@verizon.net

 

photos and Lilly’s Story courtesy of Eastern Shore Animal League and Petfinder.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You look so sweet. Hope you're in your 4-ever home real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful, Lilly. I hope you get adopted soon! ❤

    ReplyDelete