Friday, December 14, 2012

Follow Up on Friday…

 

Hi Y’all!

Gee Golly!  It’s Friday already!  Time to answer your questions!  So lets get right to it!

Flea at Jones Natural Chews asked if I was going somewhere.   

Oh yes!  This is a great place to train or just walk with my Humans!  I can race and run.  We see other people and dogs out and about doing the same things we are doing.  It’s a long road, 10k or 6.2 mi. 

While this isn’t a question…I have to share since it made me BOL!  Amber DaWeenie commented that she doesn’t “even need a shadow to be “long and short””…remember my title was “The Long and the Short”. 

Sugar asked if I enjoyed my walk…You can rest assured I did! 

On the Tuesday Times, Sugar asked if I remained outside all day? 

So much fun!

Enjoying the sunset Thanksgiving eve

No, Sugar, I didn’t remain outside the entire day.  I had to go rest up for my evening romp.  Yes, I’d slowed down considerably by sunset.

About Monday’s search for, and failure to find, something called “mischief”…

I want to thank Goose, Chloe and LadyBug, for offering to share their mischief.  Freddie, said he’d show me where to look for mischief after Jodi at Heart Like a Dog told me I was looking in the wrong places.  Thanks y’all!

Melf at “No Dog About It” wants to know if I “got the bird” or if my Human made me stay?

 

P1160599

I had to be quiet and lay still while my Human got those photos.  No chasing in my world.  Besides, those birds are big with long legs and giant wings.  Those beaks are like huge swords! 

Regarding “The Gathering” posted last Saturday…

P1160646

Goose asked “Do you suppose they were getting their travel plans together so no bird got lost?” and Sugar asks “white birds ... gathering to make plans on where to go. What do you think?”

[P1160653%255B12%255D.jpg]

I’m not sure but they gather together in the spring too…for mating…

On Follow Up Friday, last week, Goose asked “Good follow up. I think I would like to go fishing there too. Do you think the birds would mind?”

[P116047211.jpg]

The birds are used to the fishing boats following them…so you, Goose, and your person surely can go fishing too. 

Thanks y’all for visitin’ and sharing your thoughts!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love follow up Friday.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Another great Follow up Friday. Golden Thanks and Happy Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry Hawk! We are more than happy to share MISCHIEF with you anytime...we seem to have lots of it to go around!! Love your Follow Up Fridays!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Goose Follow up Friday is great. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, that sunset photo is beautiful :)
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great follow up and lovely photos Hawk!

    ReplyDelete