Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Award Tuesday

 

Hi Y’all!

Thank you Penny

Penny is the beautiful English lassie who looks out for the humans she allows to live with her.  She is best known as  “Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star”.

Dear Penny was sweet enough to remember me, one of her friends and fans across the ocean, when she awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon!  Thank you, thank you Penny!

The following are the rules for accepting this award:

1: Post the rules on your blog.
2 : Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3 : Name five things you love.
4 : Name five things you hate.
5 : Pass the award onto five other bloggers

Five of my most fabulous moments in life…

First, was receiving Penny’s very own award, "The Gold Framed Dog Blog Award", from Penny.  You will find it on my sidebar. 

The second most fabulous (warm and fuzzy) moment happens each time I read a comment from a reader!  Your comments are the reason I do Q and A Friday…soon to be renamed as I join Heart Like a Dog and 2 browndawgs in…Ta DA! Follow-up Friday!  Heart Like a Dog did the badge.

The third most fabulous thing to happen to me was when I found out who, what and where I would spend my adult life. 

The fourth most exciting thing in my life was when I found out I got to travel with my Humans!

Finally, the fifth most exciting thing to happen to me, happens EVERY time I receive an Award from one of my readers!  There is nothing more humbling or warming.  Thank you Readers. 

Now for five things I LOVE!

First, of course, my two Humans!

Second, car rides.

Third, hikes and walks with my Humans.

Fourth, hiking off leash!

Finally, lazing in a sunbeam…

 

Five things I hate?

I don’t really “hate” anything…

Going to the big vet hospital is not a favorite trip.

Being ignored when I want attention! Not cool in my book!

Not always getting to go when the Humans go!  Very unfair!

When both my Humans are NOT together…like if one goes walking without the other one…when will they learn they HAVE to go with each other!! 

Now to pass this on to five fellow bloggers…

2 browndawgs…yep, Freighter, you make it 3!

 Heart Like a Dog…’cause they make me laugh and my Human smile.

MyBrownNewfies…’cause they make me laugh and my Human smile.  They really do! 

The Elka Almanac…that Doberman who is getting to patiently train her person…Elka is brilliant since she has the person believing she’s doing the training!

Life with Desmond…some of the funniest posts are the earliest ones…we’ve all been there…the arrival on the scene of our new human family…only in this case the humans are giving their point of view. 

Hope y’all enjoy your Award! 

Now, time for me to be off!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. I love your favorite moments. They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Hawk! I really like the things you love.
    Blessings,
    Gosoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hawk, congrats on the award and thanks for introducing me to some of your blogging friends. I enjoyed visiting their blogs.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hawk and nice post. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! Congrats on your well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! Hiking is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe, thanks Hawk! We love this award and promise to post about it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award hawk, very well deserved.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo! Oo! Come to my blog and add to this list! Tell me one thing you're afraid of and maybe you'll win a treat, which you'll love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Hawk,
    Yes indeed, it's me, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, taking over her human's keyboard.
    Just wanted to let y'all know how delighted we were to forward the award onto your good self.
    You know you will always get my attention :) Arf! Arf!
    So, congrats to you and to all those wonderful doggers, oops, bloggers you passed the award onto.
    Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses, Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Wow, you like everything that I don't like! lol
    This is Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award Hawk! I love the list of things you love!

    Thanks so much for thinking of us, you made us smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your awards! Thanks so much for passing one on to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are finally catching up on our reading. Congrats on your award. Very well deserved and thanks for passing it along to us. We will try to get a post up soon. Hopefully our human will have a bit more computer time with hunt test season coming to an end. :)

    We thought for sure you were going to say you hated those darn gators. Not that they are worthy of hate, but they do make it hard to SWIM!

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete