Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Times

Hi Y’all!

I tried! 

The Humans were off and running early this morning.  They arrived back 2 hours before my supper time. 

I fussed and barked and barked at them.  I even went over and kept nudging my food container!  I mean, how dense can you humans be?  Do y’all know what they did? My Humans?  They ignored me!  ME!  How insulting! 

Sigh…I know, it was too early for supper…

I tried!

My Human is still hogging the computer trying to get stuff restored.  They are both so busy that she doesn’t have much time to spend helping me. 

Gotta go, time for a belly rub.

Y’all come back now.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. So I guess you didn't get an early dinner? Never works for us either.

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so it's true! Dogs can't tell time, they just know it's dinner time because the 'rents came home from work! Love that last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete