Thursday, July 12, 2012

Keno

 

Howdy!  I’m Keno!  I now live at the Hawk Creek Animal Shelter in Willmar, Minnesota.  I’ve been here in doggy jail since my person went over to the other side of the rainbow. 

I try to keep a smile on face! Sometimes it’s really hard.  The people are really nice here, but I’d really, really like to have a warm loving home again and have someone to love. 

When I came here they put me through a battery of health and temperament tests.  I passed on all my vaccinations and passed my temperament tests with flying colors!  I do have a small problem with my peripheral vision.  I sometimes bump into corners not in my direct line of sight.  I also was heartworm positive. 

I want to love life and live it to my fullest, yes, even here in doggy jail. 

I’d love to meet you!  Right now, this month, July 2012, the shelter has lowered the adoption fee on all of us dogs over 8 months of age to only $100.00!   If you click on my picture or my name you’ll go to my Petfinder page.  If you click on the name of my shelter, you’ll go to their home page. 

If you’d like to meet me in person, I’m at Hawk Creek Animal Shelter in Willmar, MN.  The telephone number is 320-235-7612 or email shelter@thehskc.com  Don’t forget! Ask for KenoPet ID: 12D-232

Thanks for listening.  Hope to meet you soon!

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Keno I sure hope you get that living home. You sound like a treasure.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sending lots and lots of good thoughts and hope that Keno finds his furever home!!! What a sweetie!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone would be lucky to get Keno! I sure hope he finds his loveing forever home.
    Hey, I've given you an award. You can check it out here. http://janet-bassetmomma.blogspot.ca/2012/07/awards-thursday.html No pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beyond doubt appreciate your articles and blogs
    best dog sites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to Keno our paws are crossed.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Keno finds a home soon - very good-looking doggy! What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Keno finds a good home! Reminder to self: When I rewrite my will I have to include my dogs. I so want them to be taken care of if something happens to me or my family. Does that sound corny????

    By the way Hawk, I quoted you in my post today. Hope that is okay with you. This is the url: http://dogsnpawz.com/how-will-the-lennox-tragedy-impact-bsl-in-our-communities.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete