Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ghiradelli Not Chocolate

 

Hello, my name is GhiradelliI was born in November of last year.

They say I’m a mixed breed of Boxer and Chesapeake Bay Retriever.  But look at my tail!  It looks like it belongs to a cat.  I know cats, ‘cause me and a couple of my siblings are fostered with a couple, along with five, yes count them, five other dogs. 

On the positive side, I get to play tug of war, chew on stuff and run around and investigate in the big dark woods.  Hey, I can stand up for myself with the other pups if I have to, but I’m an easy going guy.

I love my new humans.  I like to hug and play licky face.  I try to do everything I can to please them.

Please, won’t you adopt me?  Make me your most loyal companion?

You can contact me, Ghiradelli, at

Animal Compassion Network, Asheville, NC  Telephone:  828-258-4820 or send an email with my name to  petfinder@animalcompassionnetwork.org

Click on my name of picture to go to my Petfinder page.  Thank you.

Animal Compassion Network has a store for rescued pets, Pet Harmony located at 803 Fairview Street, Asheville, North Carolina 28803.   Stop by to meet me and shop for all of your pet supply needs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment