Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Wish for Wheels

 

 

Hello!  I’m Wheels!  

They tell me I’m 3 in people years and that I’m probably a Labrador, Chesapeake Bay Retriever mix. 

I have a wish!  I’d love to have a home of my own!  I’ve got loads of energy and love to play.  I’d love someone to teach me how to play ball or Frisbee. 

What I really need is a good friend to be firm, teach me what’s okay and say “no” if its not.  I need a friend who cares.  I need a friend to continue my training and maybe even go on to more advanced stuff, like rally obedience.  I think I’m a really smart boy and I love to learn.  I need a friend to teach me, to help me burn off extra energy and then to snuggle with me and give me love.

If you would like to adopt me, Wheels, please click on my name or a picture of me and go to my Petfinder page for special health information about me from my temporary home

Clark County Humane Society, Neillsville, WI • 715-743-4550  or email 

ccpetshelter@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment