Monday, January 23, 2012

What’s with the Cats?

 

 

Hi Y’all!

My little pal Scrappy got tricked by his human!  How mean!   Poor little fellow!  Let me tell you what else I found out:  vets seem to want to torment us!  with cats! Yes, I said cats. 

Now I really don’t have anything against cats.  I’m not allowed to chase cats when they trespass in my territory.  However, like the cat that Scrappy met up with, these cats in the my vets office like to sit and taunt.  Only Scrappy had the cat come right into the exam room! 

Don’t feel bad Scrappy!  You aren’t alone.  I, too, had to go to the vet for a check up last week and face these demon cats again as they sit and stare and flick their tails.  

Since I’ve been here in the mountains where rain and snow have limited everybody's’ exercise I’ve gained 3 lbs.!  Dr. G. was not happy about the weight gain.  She told my Human to cut back my food when I wasn’t getting as much exercise.  Is she crazy!?  I’ll starve to death! 

Oh, and  Scrappy, I have to get my ears cleaned at least 3 times a week! 

Just wanted to let y’all know that you seriously have my sympathy!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. My vet's office has a very, very old cat that wanders around. Elka wants to be Disney friends with every cat she meets, but this one has the stare of a basilisk!

    ReplyDelete