Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10 Pet Blogger Challenge

 

Hi Y’all!

 Here it  is time for the Pet Blogger Challenge once more!

It’s really a challenge too.

It requires that I really think about my posts and where I’ve changed, or haven’t changed. 

So, time for thought. 

                                                                                   

Click here to visit my original post in response to a Pet Bloggers Challenge.  

Now, you ask what I consider my most important goal as set out in last years challenge?   Last year I was asked How do you feel you’ve met your goals?  My friends and family can find out what we’ve been doing.  I keep my stories child friendly so the grandchildren can read them too.  As for getting dogs adopted, I can only hope the ones that have found homes, have found homes where they are as happy as I am.  Since these dogs are featured on other sites, I don’t think I have enough exposure to make a significant  contribution, but it gives me satisfaction to know I promoted other pawed ones. 

I still feel the same about the goals of my posts.  However, you ask if these goals have changed.  Only to a degree.  I feel I am enjoying the entertainment aspect of my posts more.  I’m enjoying the interaction with other pawed and non-pawed residents of Blogville.

Now you ask if my feelings about blogging on a schedule have changed.  I had begun to stick to a schedule which I am still doing and enjoying. 

I am not interested in raising income.  It has never motivated me.  Money is something humans worry about, not pawed ones.

I think I am enjoying posting more than I was previously.  I’m having fun with it.  I hope it remains fun.

You ask if I’m pleased with the progress I’ve made this year.  Yes, I am.  I have come up with a schedule that works for me and I enjoy.

You ask how I see my blog changing or growing in 2012?  At the moment I am happy with the way my blog is.  It is fun and I hope entertaining.  I never want to take myself seriously.  There are plenty of blogs that do the research and bring us statistics…I just want to be a dog. 

Y’all come back now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment