Thursday, January 26, 2012

Give Chloe a Forever Home!

 

 

Hi Y’all,

 

Let me introduce y’all to a lovely lady named Chloe who is seeking a special forever home.  Are you that home?

 

Chloe is about the same age as I am, maybe a little younger.  She is estimated between 4 and  5 years old, in human years.  Tell us more about yourself, Chloe.

 

Thank you Hawk.  I’m a very mellow gal.  I’m very well behaved whether in the house or car or on a leash.  I love walks.

I just want to make some a wonderful companion and in turn I would love them forever.  I would love to have someone to love who would love me in return. 

Thanks for telling us about yourself, Chloe.

Do you need a loving companion?

To go to Chloe’s Petfinder page, click here or on her name or picture

CHLOE's Contact Info

Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida (LRRoF), Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL  

877.LABS-FLA • info@lrrof.org

Y’all come back now!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment