Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Award Tuesday!

 

Hi Y’all!

I have to thank my 2 Chessie friends, Thunder and Storm for sharing their Liebster Award with me! 

Before I tell y’all about the award, I want to tell you about 2 brown dawgs!  They are now 3 brown dawgs!  Yep, any of those links will work to get you over to see Freighter!

After y’all meet Freighter, hurry on back to see with whom I’ve shared the Liebster Award!  Liebster means “dearest” in German.

The simple rules of this award are:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

It was tough making a decision on my five favorite blogs.  I love so many of y’all! 

Sherri and her wonderful, often amazing dogs and even more phenomenal photography is a must for this award!   Sherri also offers great info on training your dog and other things dog.  Check out, Just Dogs with Sherri!  Go back and read Friday the Thirteenth’s post, A Turn of the Head…great pic, but greater info on how to prevent that counter surfing in the first place! 

Next is Bailey, the girl with the  “dogs in cars” pictures in which many of you have participated.  Bailey is a great girl, who was a rescue.  Because she is young, she sometimes gets into trouble.  Sometimes Bailey gets into trouble because humans don’t understand us pawed ones!  Go check out Bailey be Good!

Third is Bichonpawz!  Let me tell y’all, this cute little dog is out there this past weekend disappearing in the snow!  No joke!

Fourth, I found a match for Sage and her love of mud…y’all must check out My Life with Flyball Dogs.  The post of Saturday January 14th shows just how much Koira LOVES the mud! 

Finally, check out Sage in the photo near the bottom of this link here or check out the Muddy Monday post from January 9th for a real lesson on how Sage shares the LOVE! Winking smile

Now, y’all be the judge!  I don’t know who is muddier, Koira or Sage! ?

Enjoy the Liebster y’all! 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment