Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Friday!

 

 

Hi Y’all,

Many of y’all know that awhile back Just Ramblin awarded me the Noteworthy Archive Award.

Slowly I’ve been trying to read back through some of my posts and decide on some links to share.  I had no particular theme in mind for selecting posts.  However, Bailey has put the pressure on! 

 

Bailey published “My Seven Links the Bailey Way”Bailey explained it this way: THE GOAL of My 7 Links, is to “unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.” 

Bailey even posted the following rules for me:

There are some RULES…

1. Blogger is nominated to take part
2. Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3. Nominate 5 other blog!

Some links are easy for me because I’ve already researched them to publish for my Noteworthy Archive Award.  Others, because I hadn’t been thinking about categories, required a great deal of research. 

So, let’s look back…

First is my most beautiful post…that’s a tough one…some may think of beautiful in regard to the subject matter covered, others may think of the pictures shown.  Unfortunately I can only pick one link and this happens to be my favorite:

Misty Monday Morn 

This post shared a special moment of our morning together.

Second, is my most popular…well it depends on how you figure popular…comments or visitors…I went with visitors and Yesterday got more visits and a number of comments from regular followers.  It is mostly a verbal description of a great Sunday. 

Third is my most controversial post.  However, since I don’t know exactly what that means I don’t know how to answer this question.  I don’t think of BSL as controversial but it certainly polarizes people across the country who feel strongly one way or the other.  Click here for the link to Breed Bans: Do You Own a Golden or a Lab?

Fourth, I’ll try to select my most helpful post.  This is tough because a number of my posts share things I hope will be helpful.  Perhaps the one I thought was most informative was “All Dogs Bite…That’s Why We Have Teeth”.

Fifth, should be easy.  I’ve got to select a post whose success surprised me.  Everyday surprises actually.  This recent post, Sex in the Forest, turned out to be very successful and I was surprised!  

Sixth, is a post I didn’t figure got the attention it deserved.  Tuesday’s Tales was a post that didn’t show many visits and only 2 comments.  This was a tough one to figure and I actually went by bloggers statistics to make this decision. 

Seventh, the final link…the post I am most proud of…another tough one because I love them all…naturally.   This Wordless Wednesday in June had some beautiful pictures.

Now, for the 5 Blogs I’d like to know more about the older archived posts.

First is Married with Dawgs.

Second is Champion of My Heart.

Third is 24 Paws of Love.

Fourth is Dog Foster Mom.

Fifth is It’s a Vizsla Thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Y’all come back now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment