Thursday, September 1, 2011

Marlie for You?

 

My name is MarlieI’m not sure who my parents were.  They think I’m a retriever mix, maybe a chocolate lab? 

When I was 8 months old I was lost and wandering the streets.  A family offered me a place to stay.  I thought I was so lucky.  Instead they tied me inside a pen. 

For the next year I was kept in solitary confinement.  Finally I was rescued!   As I get to spend more time indoors my coat should look less sun-bleached.

Now I’m looking for my furever home.  They say I’m about 2 years old. 

This time I have people advocating for me.  I’ve told them I want a loving owner who will make me a member of the family and play with me.  I want to be included in family adventures.  If you call me I’ll come running! 

Not to brag, but I’m really sweet and love people, both kids and grown-ups.  I’m very active and exuberant when I play, so little kids might be afraid of me.  I ignore dogs who want to challenge me and love everyone and everything, even cats. 

I’ve been spayed and treated for fleas, ticks and heartworms. 

Come visit my Petfinder page and see the video of me in action!  Click on my name, picture or this sentence to go to Petfinder.

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Hope you find a home soon Marlie.

    the 2 brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll find a home soon, Marlie..you sound like an excellent family dog!
    Just a little help on self control and you'll be PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty Marlie is! I hope she finds a furever home really soon. It sounds like she needs a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlie is so cute! I love the spot of white fur on her chest. I hope she finds her perfect forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful Marlie! I hope you will find a loving forever home....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlie, you are quite the beauty. I'm so glad you'll find your forever home soon!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're rooting for you Marlie!

    ReplyDelete