Monday, July 18, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Hi Y'all!

Seems blogger is still giving me problems.  My Human says she thinks she'll have to uninstall the writer and reinstall.  Mogley said the "blogger 400 code only comes when you are under your quota of treats" and said if my Human would double my treats for a couple of days it will go away.  So tonight I got a double quota of bedtime treats.  Thanks Mogley!  Now we'll just have to keep up the extra treats...hopefully even after blogger gets itself straight. 

Now I'd like to share a couple of scenes from Sunday's boat church with you.  First, headin' out on a beautiful morning.

Next the kids relax waiting for the service to begin as the loud speaker emits Gospel hymns in accompaniment.  Then, just some dogs wandering on their boats.  The yellow Lab is thinking about taking a quick swim.












Y'all come back!


9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend your Sunday.

    Sure wish My Vickie would take me to church.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful out on the lake. So glad you were able to go to church in the boat. Happy Boating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boat Church? That is the coolest thing I have ever heard. I wish we had that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the idea of outoor church. We have never been on a boat, so we aren't so sure about boats. Mom thinks we'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once word gets out that extra treats will keep Blogger in line, I predict our pups will be blackmailing us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well guess what, y'all, I Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, has come back, y'all.
    Nice photos and to think y'all got a boat church. With all the great photos you supply, I reckon you should get loads of treats.
    Which reminds me...my human owes me a few special doggy biscuits :)
    Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses, your way, y'all, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like those extra treats got blogger to post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Sorry we haven't been around so much lately :) We are both quite jealous of your boat... Murphy would love if I bought him a boat and took him swimming every day. We'll see ;)

    Kira and Murph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool that you can go to church in your boat. Is it safe for dogs swim in this area?

    Hope you figure out your error!

    ReplyDelete