Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday’s Tales

 

Hi Y’all,

Once more it’s time to tell all and answer your questions.  But first let me repost this LINK to vote for Almost Heaven Golden Retriever Rescue in Capon, WV.  Thanks so much for voting.  You can visit the rescue, also known as the Bumpass Hounds and Kitties HERE.

For awhile the voting link in Monday’s post was broken.  Thank you very much, Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe for letting us know! Visit them HERE.

Romping and Rolling in the Rockies (visit HERE) asked if I had a keg party once the Humans left…I’m embarrassed to say I slept…and here’s why

P1000147

 

  P1000148 

P1000150

 The Humans walked and I ran until they turned back then I stayed really close. 

After I was home for awhile and I had my supper, we went for another walk.    P1000170

 

P1000173

Hey!  Don’t be too hard on me!  I heard Papa say Momma fell asleep at the party while they were all watching the last part of the game!  How embarrassing is that?

Thanks to everyone who gave me tail bumps and wags, brought rawhide and music, or just offered me compliments for my “instant replay style”.  Wow! if we all could of gotten together for a real game what a BOW WOW of a party we could have had! 

And a great time was had by ALL!  

Thank you again ALL THINGS DOG! (visit HERE

 

 

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, after all that fun, I'd sleep too! You're a lucky dog, Hawk, getting to run around so much and live near water!

    Thanks to your momma for her comment over at my blog. It sounds like she really understands. I wish that none of us had pain... but she's right that it's easier to talk about in the blogasphere than in real life. In real life, we all march on not showing it... as much as is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Seeing you run, run, run makes me smile! : )

    ReplyDelete